Connect Apps to LinkedIn
- 2.In the "Products" section, choose "Sign In with LinkedIn"
- 3.In the details page of the created app, click the "Auth" tab
- 4.Take notes of "Client ID" and "Client Secret", add
https://<YOUR_AUTHGEAR_ENDPOINT>/sso/oauth2/callback/linkedinto "Redirect URLs" in "OAuth 2.0 settings" section
Redirect URI has the form of
aliasis used as the identifier of OAuth provider. You can configure the
aliasin Authgear Portal
- 1.In the portal, go to Authentication > Social / Enterprise Login.
- 2.Enable Sign in with LinkedIn.
- 3.Fill in Client ID.
- 4.Fill in Client Secret.
- 5.Save the settings.
🎉 Done! You have just added Linkedin Login to your apps!