Authgear is a highly adaptable identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) platform for web and mobile applications
Authgear is an authentication & user management solution which makes it very easy for developers to integrate and customize their consumer applications, it includes these features out of the box:
- Easy-to-use interfaces for user registration and login, including email, phone, username as login ID, and password, OTP, magic links, etc for authentication.
- Support biometric login on mobile, Passkeys, and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) such as SMS/email-based verification and authenticator apps with TOTP.
- A user management portal, like password resets, account locking, scheduled deletion or anonymization, and user profile management.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) provides a single unified experience for your customers to log into multiple web/mobile apps, including Web2Web, Web2App, and App2App SSO.
- Session management with Authgear Portals, and a pre-built setting page for users to control concurrent sessions.
- Customizable UI with a user-friendly drag-drop low-code dashboard.
- Various security features such as audit logs, brute force protection, smart account lockout, password policy, etc.
- APIs for further integration and customizations.
Authgear contains the following high-level components:
- Auth UI - is the default batteries included UI for login, signup and setting page. You can customize the style via the Portal, including the CSS and HTML of each page.
- Authentication API (coming soon) - for developers to implement their own login, signup and reauthenticate UI (e.g. a mobile native view); or to define a customized login, signup and reauth flow.