Connect Apps to Facebook
Add Facebook Sign in to your apps in less than 5 minutes.
If you are using Authgear in your existing Facebook Apps, you may skip to the next step to set up the OAuth client.
- 1.In the app panel, click Add Product next to Products in the sidebar.
- 2.Click the Set Up button in Facebook Login.
- 3.Go to Settings of Facebook Login.
- 4.Make sure Client OAuth Login and Web OAuth Login are enabled.
https://<YOUR_AUTHGEAR_ENDPOINT>/sso/oauth2/callback/facebookto Valid OAuth Redirect URIs and save the changes.
Redirect URI has the form of
aliasis used as the identifier of OAuth provider. You can configure the
aliasin Authgear Portal.
After setting up the Facebook Login product, go to Settings -> Basic in the sidebar.
Your will need the App ID and App Secret to configure Facebook Login.
- 1.In the portal, go to Authentication > Social / Enterprise Login.
- 2.Enable Login with Facebook.
- 3.Fill in the Client ID with the App ID obtained from the previous step.
- 4.Fill in the Client Secret with the App Secret obtained from the previous step.
- 5.Save the settings.
🎉 Done! You have just added Facebook Login to your apps!
"Login with Facebook" in Log in and Sign up page
Your end-users can connect to their Facebook account in User Settings page