Connect Apps to Azure AD B2C
- 6.Configure "Redirect URI" with
- 8.After creating the user flow, configure it
- Open "Application Claims".
- Make sure "Email Addresses" is checked.
If you have finished the above prerequisite, you should have the following information:
- 1.The Tenant Name, obtained in Step 2
- 2.The Application (Client) ID, obtained in Step 5
- 3.The Policy (User flow) Name, obtained in Step 7
Then in Authgear portal, do the following:
- 1.In the portal, go to Authentication > Social / Enterprise Login.
- 2.Enable Sign in with Microsoft Azure AD B2C.
- 3.Fill in Client ID with the Application (Client) ID above.
- 4.Fill in Client secret with the client secret you get when you create the app registration.
- 5.Fill in Tenant with the Azure AD B2C Tenant Name.
- 6.Fill in Policy with the Policy (User Flow) Name. Normally it starts with
- 7.Save the changes
🎉 Done! You have just added Azure AD B2C Login to your apps!