Connect Apps to Microsoft AD FS
- 1.Setup your own AD FS server
- 2.Create an application in your AD FS Server, obtain "Client ID", "Client Secret" and "Discovery Document Endpoint". Discovery Document Endpoint typically ends with
/.well-known/openid-configuration. Configure your application with redirect uri
Redirect URI has the form of
aliasis used as the identifier of OAuth provider. You can configure the
aliasin Authgear Portal.
- 1.In the portal, go to Authentication > Social / Enterprise Login.
- 2.Enable Sign in with Microsoft AD FS.
- 3.Fill in Client ID, Client Secret and Discovery Document Endpoint.
- 4.Save the settings.
🎉 Done! You have just added Microsoft AD FS Login to your apps!