Set up a custom domain to let your users to access the Authgear pages with your unique, brand-centric domain name. You can use a custom domain (e.g.
auth.yourdomain.com) instead of the Authgear generated domain (e.g.
- Go to Custom Domain in your project portal.
- Enter the custom domain name that you would like to connect to Authgear, and click Add.
- Your custom domain will appear on the list, click Verify to start the verification process.
- Go to your domain provider's site, add DNS records based on the values shown on the portal page.
- Click Verify after adding the DNS records, you may need to wait for the propagation of your updated DNS records.
Setup DNS records and verify
- You will return to the custom domain list after verifying your custom domain. Click Activate to use your custom domain.
- Now you can access Authgear pages with your custom domain, your default Authgear generated domain (e.g.
<YOUR_APP>.authgearapps.com) cannot be used anymore. Update your SDK endpoint to use the new custom domain.
- The certificate of your custom domain is managed by Authgear, you may need to wait for a while for certificate provisioning.