Connect Apps to Azure Active Directory
- 4.Choose "Supported account type", the following options are supported:
"Personal Microsoft accounts only" is not supported yet. Remember the account type chosen as this affects the configuration on Authgear portal
- Accounts in this organizational directory only (Contoso AD (dev) only - Single tenant)
- Accounts in this organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant)
- Accounts in this organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g. Skype, Xbox)
- 5.Configure "Redirect URI" with
- 6.Follow this section to add a client secret. Remember to record the secret value when you add the client secret, as it will not be displayed again. This will be needed for configure OAuth client in Authgear.
- 1.In the portal, go to Authentication > Social / Enterprise Login.
- 2.Enable Sign in with Microsoft
- 3.Fill in Client ID with Application (client) ID of your just created Azure AD application.
- 4.Fill in Client Secret" with the secret you get after creating a client secret for your Azure AD application.
- 5.For Tenant field:
- If single tenant (first option) is chosen, fill in the Directory (tenant) ID of your Azure AD application.
- If multi tenant (second option) is chosen, fill in the string literal
- If multi tenant and personal account (third option) is chosen, fill in the string literal
- 6.Save the settings.
🎉 Done! You have just added Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Login to your apps!